Recent content by AgathaDelicious

1. AgathaDelicious

Will be in Miami May 12th

I hope this is the right place to post this, but just wanted to let you all know I will have a day in Miami for sessions May 12th :D https://sessiongirls.com/agatha-delicious/
  2. AgathaDelicious

How it all began - play wrestling in boyhood- childhood

For me it was my best friend I grew up with. He was on the wrestling team and would show me stuff. We would also 'couch wrestle' lol. Like I would sit at one end of couch, him at the other, and we would both try and push each other off the couch with out legs while watching TV or whatever. (I...
  3. AgathaDelicious

Women on Fire Event 2023?

Hey thanks for posting this! I am super excited to get to go again to the WOF event. I'll be there and so will a bunch of my friends. Guys, you can sponsor a match between any of us so check out the site! You can also attend and get sessions there. The last time I went I had so much fun. I had...
  4. AgathaDelicious

Favorite holds

Fanatasy: putting people's necks and bodies (that actually can work in real wrestling too in right spot on ribs) and squeezing. People always underestimate the strength of my scissors. heehee (also I realize this is a question for the guys getting PUT in holds. Sorry to derail. But actually...
  5. AgathaDelicious

Favorite holds

I love taking the back and getting an RNC. Since I am usually smaller, this seems most effective. Sometimes an arm drag to climb on top if I can do it fast enough does the trick. Then I get my hooks in and try and topple them and cleanand creep until my arm is way un in their throat and pushing...
  6. AgathaDelicious

Strongest Scissors

I have pretty strong scissors. :D Having lean long legs makes them able to really dig in around the arteries as I squeeze.