kiniku

To begin with, my NO DO’s/NO GO’s: Handjob, Masturbation, Penetration, Oral sex, Spitting, Pissing. (Anyone asking for sexual services will be ignored).

Secondly, to ensure that I read and respond to your email, be so kind and respectful to follow my contact instructions in the Policies section below.

Now the fun part :)
This year – 2023 -, I will travel Europe with my car and my mats, 12sqm. No dates and cities are decided yet. Everything is still possible.
Let’s make this year a great one, and your desires come true.​

In 2015/2016 I have been introduced to the world of session wrestling. My background is Karate Shotokai but because of my kinkiness in BDSM we can have many kinds of sessions. I am open for most things :)
Let’s make your fantasies come true.

Since 2020 I am based in Spain, in a little village. The nearest city is Zaragoza (one hour away by car). In my home I have a mat room/dojo. The mats are covering 10sqm.
I am also traveling with my car and a set of mats (in total 12sqm). These are 2cm thick and the surface is very soft, so it is unlikely to damage your skin during our session.

When I do sessions when travelling I usually rent an Airbnb with enough space. But I can also come to your place, if you have enough space (min. 6sqm, preferably 9sqm).

Meeting in a hotel I only accept for very light fighting sessions. For example: domination, fantasy wrestling, submission wrestling, scissor sessions or anything else that doesn’t require much space.

Last but not least, I also offer sessions outside, if the temperature is at least 25°C.
City
Zaragoza