wer's latest activity

• W
    wer replied to the thread Ms Melissa Session Cancellations.
    You didn't just register on this forum in order to bitch, did you?🤔
  • W
    wer replied to the thread Session Slovenia.
    Please sir🙏 What should I do to increase the chance of us establishing communication. I would love to participate in this holiday...
  • W
    wer replied to the thread First experience.
    At 19 since I stopped training actively and competing at kyokushin because of life situation and since my body was so used to getting...
  • W
    wer reacted to Judokahenk's post in the thread triangle choke? with Like Like.
    I was there a few times already and you are sure right there are a few great session girls , like Kyra ([email protected]) ...
  • W
    wer reacted to Judokahenk's post in the thread Hi there with Like Like.
    Great that a young guy like you have a Judo Fetish , I am 54yr old and I also like Judo very much , like all of my family members , we...
  • W
    Hello , When you will be in Amsterdam the coming period and you love doing Sessions then some great Sessiongirls will ready for you ...
  • W
    Omg. Man. Absolutely awesome. 👍🏻👍🏻 If only I got enough resources to do what you do.
  • W
    wer reacted to Judokahenk's post in the thread Session Slovenia with Like Like.
    Hello Wer , Me and my son think that our ladies are looking great , we are very happy with them. My wife died in 2015 at cancer). My new...
  • W
    wer reacted to Judokahenk's post in the thread Session Slovenia with Like Like.
    Hello , this summer me and my family will be for holiday in Slovenia , my girlfriend Daria and my daughter in law Jill would be sure...
  • W
    Can't believe that so far nobody on this forum but this girl from Brazil would have taken me up on the offer of a free jobber. 😂 I guess...
  • W
    wer replied to the thread triangle choke?.
    If you are serious you might wanna visit Hungary. There are some wrestlers there that can rock your world.
  • W
    wer replied to the thread Session Slovenia.
    Interesting. Hi, I'm wer. I'm also at malevsfemale forum. I'm from Germany but I also have a vacation this summer. Plus Slovenia is...