Search results

1. W

Ms Melissa Session Cancellations

You didn't just register on this forum in order to bitch, did you?🤔
  2. W

Session Slovenia

Please sir🙏 What should I do to increase the chance of us establishing communication. I would love to participate in this holiday happening which you are planning for Slovenia, but I don't know how to approach you. I have enough martial experience that I know how to fall and not to panic...
  3. W

First experience

At 19 since I stopped training actively and competing at kyokushin because of life situation and since my body was so used to getting damaged I tried for the first time to find someone to pay to get beaten. Because I wanted a girl to do it I managed to find another karateka to have me beaten...
  4. W

Great Sessiongirls will visit Amsterdam coming Months

Omg. Man. Absolutely awesome. 👍🏻👍🏻 If only I got enough resources to do what you do.
  5. W

Anyone looking for a KO victim/model?

Can't believe that so far nobody on this forum but this girl from Brazil would have taken me up on the offer of a free jobber. 😂 I guess not many ladies here are very enterprising. 🤔 Outside of the forum I've actually been having some luck. Perhaps I should start charging.
  6. W

triangle choke?

If you are serious you might wanna visit Hungary. There are some wrestlers there that can rock your world.
  7. W

Session Slovenia

Interesting. Hi, I'm wer. I'm also at malevsfemale forum. I'm from Germany but I also have a vacation this summer. Plus Slovenia is not too far away. Are your ladies skilled? Are they good lookin? 🤔
  8. W

Take deposits, that way lesser chance of being duped. The bigger the better. If guys refuse than ask for an ID and if they don't show up just post it publically(with face and number covered) and say they pussied out. Sorry Lady I am in Germany. If tou ever visit Germany and can do some kicking...
  9. W

My Session with 6'4 (192cm) - 165lbs (75kg) Ukraine Refugee Yelyzaveta

Wow, nice story man.👍 Wouldn't mind meeting the lady myself.
  10. W

Hi everyone, I'm a male model with about 15 years of sessions behind me who recently came out of the wild. If there are any/some sessiongirls who are looking for a quality(athletic/younger/very resilient) victim for their videos I'm willing to perform without a mask, and am located near Munich...