My Competitive Grappling Sessions 16th and 17th of June 2023 in Prague.

Judokahenk

My Competitive Grappling Session in Prague with Miesha from Czech Republic.

Friday 16th of June 2023.

Hello guys and girls,

The weekend of 16 till 19 of June I was in Prague Czech Republic again for a City Trip.

This was the unique opportunity to had my second competitive Grappling with 38yr old Miesha from Czech Republic in Prague again a high skilled bjj black belt. This sparring was a real competitive I had with this bjj black belt. I am a judoka black belt but she is a professional athlete and I am do it now only for hobby. It was our second Competitive Grappling Session , She know me from our first meet in 2019 in Prague , so now she could connect some positions and submissions like the triangle from the closed guard, straight arm bar, gogoplata and omoplata. I am 90 kilos and she is 78kg, she is very strong , so because she know mee from our first competitive Grappling session , she have to now the proper technique to pin and dominate me like a puppy.

My first time Competitive Grappling Session in Prague with Anika from Czech Republic.
She (Anika) is recommended to me by Miesha last night.

Saturday 17th of June 2023.

Anika 28yr-193cm-86kg is very friendly , strong , Tall and pretty and has an amazing body! I thoroughly enjoyed our Competitive Grappling session although I realized within minutes that Anika was not only stronger than me, but a far superior wrestler. So we had a Competitive Grappling Session and she totally destroyed and then dominated me. Anika's scissor holds are truly tortuous and that is at about 25% of her strength. She has a very strong upper body and to top it off she has training in ju jitsu along with additional grappling and kick boxing . In other words, this sensuous woman can kick ass big time. Rounding it all off, she has a playful personality and likes to let you know that she is controlling you and there is nothing you can do about it except submit. I lost every fall, changed sweat soaked shirts 4 times and Anika never even broke a sweat. I highly recommend Anika and can't wait to have a Competitive Grappling Session with her again. A great experience with a charming, tall, strong lady.

Last edited: