My Session with 6'4 (192cm) - 165lbs (75kg) Ukraine Refugee Yelyzaveta

Judokahenk

I work as volunteer at a place for Ukraine Refugees in Venray Netherlands , and I give there sport lessons for the refugees.
One of the females there is called Yelyzaveta she is 36yr-6'4 (192cm)-165lbs (75kg) , she also assist me by the sport lessons , In the Ukraine she is also was giving Judo and Sambo lessons at children there , Yelyzaveta is like me also a blackbelt in Judo. Now she is already as refugee for 6 months at my place in Venray and I knew her better now , I take the step and ask her if she is interested having a session with me at my place at my home and she excepted it.

Here the story from our :
1e session this weekend sunday 11 december 2022.

It is Sunday, December 11, 2022, the day of the session with Yelyzaveta. She arrived right on time for the 7:00 pm session. We first drank a nice cup of coffee together and discussed the rules of the session. After the cup of coffee and the rules, we both put on our Judo Gi and walked to my matroom. We agreed that we would start with arm wrestling first, it wasn't easy, but I won with both left and right arm. To the arm wrestling we then started with our judo / sambo session. In round 1 it was pretty much against each other, but after about 2 minutes Yelyzaveta got me to the ground with a throw and she immediately grabbed me in a Sankaku Jime and she won the 1st round. I noticed after this 1st round that I'm not going to have an easy judo session with Yelyzaveta and that became even clearer to me after a small conversation to the 1st round when she told me that she was 6x Ukrainian Judo Champion -78kg and she also was 8x Ukrainian Sambo champion -78kg. Well you understand that the Judo/Sambo session didn't end very positively for me, we did a total of 10 rounds and in total the complete session took about 1 hour and 30 minutes and I tell you Yelyzaveta has this Judo/Sambo session won 7-3 , round 5 , 8 and 10 I was able to score my points , but at those rounds I had the feeling that she let me win , her favorite hold is the Sankaku Jime because with that hold she has 5x a round won. I'm sure Yelyzaveta and I will meet more often for Judo/Sambo sessions at my house, because she really enjoyed doing it, the next appointment for a Judo/Sambo session is for Friday December 30, 2022 same time same place.

Judokahenk

Is this actually a session girl? Any links or pics?
No she is no sessiongirl , as you can read she is as refugee from Ukraine now in the Netherlands at my place in Venray at the refugee centre , also you can read that she normally in the Ukraine she gives Judo and Sambo lessons to children , and now she do that together with me at our judo club .

Judokahenk

Bonjour. Qui a gagné ? ESt-il possible de programmer une cession de lutte contre Yelyzaveta?
Hello, Yelyzaveta won 6-4, and scheduling a session with Yelyzaveta is possible from July 1, 2023 to September 1, 2023, because from then on she will be offering fight sessions with men at my house all summer.

jmp318

D'accord.. j'en réserve déjà une ... :) je suis de Belgique et si je peux planifier le même week-end un combat contre AMATA cele me conviendrait

Judokahenk

Ju as déjà lutté contre Amata ?
No myself I didn't have a session with her , I had sessions with a few other girls from Europe , from UK , Germany , Bulgaria , Hungary , Czechia and before they started the war also with girls from Russia. Also I had 2 sessions with Girls from USA when I was there in 2018.