Wrestlefan12

So far in 2023 (counting late December of 2022 too) I have met with so many of the session girls and each of the meetings have been AWESOME!

They have all exceeded expectations and carry themselves as true professionals. I've also found a lot of them are super supportive and encouraging in topics outside of wrestling, etc. The sessions themselves have been super fun and I have learned quite a bit from each of them as well.

So here is my list that I have met so far in 2023:
- Bella Ink
- Sassy Kae
- Tapered Physique (twice)
- Sybil Starr
- Sarah Brooke
- Cay Baby
- Constance
- Greasy Rose
- Savannah Fox
- Tall Goddess Gia
- Lexi Art
- Dakkota Grey
- Dez Desire (yesterday)
- planning to meet Cheyenne Jewel and Sassy Kae tomorrow =)

All 5 STARS and highly recommend meeting all of them if you ever get the chance!

Judokahenk

So far in 2023 (counting late December of 2022 too) I have met with so many of the session girls and each of the meetings have been AWESOME!

They have all exceeded expectations and carry themselves as true professionals. I've also found a lot of them are super supportive and encouraging in topics outside of wrestling, etc. The sessions themselves have been super fun and I have learned quite a bit from each of them as well.

So here is my list that I have met so far in 2023:
- Bella Ink
- Sassy Kae
- Tapered Physique (twice)
- Sybil Starr
- Sarah Brooke
- Cay Baby
- Constance
- Greasy Rose
- Savannah Fox
- Tall Goddess Gia
- Lexi Art
- Dakkota Grey
- Dez Desire (yesterday)
- planning to meet Cheyenne Jewel and Sassy Kae tomorrow =)

All 5 STARS and highly recommend meeting all of them if you ever get the chance!
Great girls you already meet in 2023.
I have meet at this moment in 2023.
Dec 30th 2022 in Bern Switzerland : Leonawrest from Switzerland.
Jan 28th 2023 in Malaga Spain : TanyaLee from Spain.
Feb 3th 2023 in Barcelona Spain : Nannybcn from Spain.
April 2023 at my holiday in Colombia with 2 of my best friends we have meet in Cali :
Ebony Fit , Mino Fit and Brown Dam Fit and we did do a great little Mixed Wrestling tournament at our Holiday Lodge.
Plans to meet more in 2023 :
July : Dakotarose from UK in Dusseldorf Germany.
August : Gia Poney from USA in Berlin Germany.
September : The Queen Mirage in Cologne Germany.
Oktober : Mel Fire from Finland in Berlin Germany.
November : I will be for work in Dallas Texas USA hope to have a Grappling session there with Non-Binary : Unisexi (Jett Taylor).
December : Patricia Wellness from Spain in Amsterdam.

Judokahenk

Had my 1st session with someone on Sessiongirls on July 1st

Extreme Electra (highly recommend)
Wow , you had your first session with one of the girls here , and then right with one very great one "Extreme Electra" , I have meet here also twice , when I living for work in Washinton the USA for 1,5 year (2018-2019). I had both times a double session 1e time Extreme Electra with Cheyenne Jewel and the 2e time Extreme Electra with Rapture , so I did 2 on 1 Competitive wrestling both times for 2 hour session. Extreme Electra and Cheyenne Jewel then alternated wrestling to take me in different grips and holds , the same at my 2e match with Extreme Electra and Rapture. And like you I am also sure highly recommend Extreme Electra.

michaelindhs

Wow , you had your first session with one of the girls here , and then right with one very great one "Extreme Electra" , I have meet here also twice , when I living for work in Washinton the USA for 1,5 year (2018-2019). I had both times a double session 1e time Extreme Electra with Cheyenne Jewel and the 2e time Extreme Electra with Rapture , so I did 2 on 1 Competitive wrestling both times for 2 hour session. Extreme Electra and Cheyenne Jewel then alternated wrestling to take me in different grips and holds , the same at my 2e match with Extreme Electra and Rapture. And like you I am also sure highly recommend Extreme Electra.
Mine was a 3 hour session with the main event being ballbusting with kicks and knees.