Amazonia J (from Montreal Canada)

rick78

Looking to book an appointment with Amazonia J. She claims to have powerful legs, but I've session with other women have made that claim the past only to be disappointed.

Can anyone vouch for her scissor power?

Judokahenk

Looking to book an appointment with Amazonia J. She claims to have powerful legs, but I've session with other women have made that claim the past only to be disappointed.

You can ask that to someone if Amazonia J have powerful scissors , but for everyone is power of scissors from female different , When I would say her scissors are very powerfull , maybe it will not for you , it is always so , everyone should try to make the experience by his self.

Judokahenk

But when you wll be visit Europe ones , and you really love do scissoring session , and you would like powerfull scissor sessions , you sure must try to book such sessions with : BrandNewMuscle from Germany , Ms Xena from Sweden , Nausi Love from Sweden , Jackie JI from UK , Muscledoll from France , Lola Hardcore from Spain , Vikingqueen from Denmark , Claudia Black Panther from Italy , Miss M from Greece and Sure not to forget Karyn Bayres and Amata from the Netherlands.

rick78

But when you wll be visit Europe ones , and you really love do scissoring session , and you would like powerfull scissor sessions , you sure must try to book such sessions with : BrandNewMuscle from Germany , Ms Xena from Sweden , Nausi Love from Sweden , Jackie JI from UK , Muscledoll from France , Lola Hardcore from Spain , Vikingqueen from Denmark , Claudia Black Panther from Italy , Miss M from Greece and Sure not to forget Karyn Bayres and Amata from the Netherlands.

For you, which of these girls had the strongest scissors?

Judokahenk

For you, which of these girls had the strongest scissors?
You will not believe it but For me the strongest and hardest scissor had Nausi Love from from Sweden a female from 6'6 (198cm) and 150lbs (68kg) with very powerfull and long legs.