Ava Simone retired?

rymc032

I think Ava was absolutely one of the best she quickly became so. Does anyone know or think that she will ever come back to doing sessions? I know she stated a while back ago that she was on a hiatus.

Judokahenk

I think Ava was absolutely one of the best she quickly became so. Does anyone know or think that she will ever come back to doing sessions? I know she stated a while back ago that she was on a hiatus.
I hope she will come back again for session , in 2018 I had 2x a Semi-Competitive Wrestling session with her in NYC , it was really great , she is a real strong Musclar women with great Jiujitsu skills and She scissored me in a variety of positions, squeezing me like an anaconda , those scissors : The pressure was extraordinarily extreme. So let's hope she will back for sessions again soon ones.

rymc032

Yesss!! I really hope so too. Yes her legs are incredibly strong and you won't go anywhere once she has them locked in on you. She's phenomenal! She does squeeze like an anaconda for sure. She is very balance has great Jiu-jitsu skills plus can absolutely dominate you with her bondage and dominatrix abilities.

Judokahenk

Yesss!! I really hope so too. Yes her legs are incredibly strong and you won't go anywhere once she has them locked in on you. She's phenomenal! She does squeeze like an anaconda for sure. She is very balance has great Jiu-jitsu skills plus can absolutely dominate you with her bondage and dominatrix abilities.
You sure are right , I hope I will the have the same experience as I had with Ava Simone the 13th of August , then I will have a Competitive Wrestling session with KO
Height: 5'7” - 170 cm , Weight: 180 lbs - 81.6 kg , She is from Las Vegas USA and visit Dusseldorf Germany for sessions.