Hi there

Judokahenk

Im new here, my name is eilay 20 years old from israel, i have 5 years judo fetish i recently watch a lot of videos of this fetish and ive always want to make this real but i dont know how to get started.
Exemple how i imagine my fantasy: https://mixedwrestling.video/v/4CDpdx
Great that a young guy like you have a Judo Fetish , I am 54yr old and I also like Judo very much , like all of my family members , we all also members of a Judoclub here in Venray Netherlands , when you will be visit the Netherlands ones in the future let me know , I am sure my Daughter Jennifer 30yr , My daughter in Law Jill 28yr or my Niece Denise 19yr are very interested in having a privat Judo meet with you so you could make the experience Judo with a female one.

Reactions: wer

Eilay567

Great that a young guy like you have a Judo Fetish , I am 54yr old and I also like Judo very much , like all of my family members , we all also members of a Judoclub here in Venray Netherlands , when you will be visit the Netherlands ones in the future let me know , I am sure my Daughter Jennifer 30yr , My daughter in Law Jill 28yr or my Niece Denise 19yr are very interested in having a privat Judo meet with you so you could make the experience Judo with a female one.
I will be happy to be flipped by your family