How it all began - play wrestling in boyhood- childhood

Scissormax

hi everyone, for how many of you the passion for scissor and mixed wrestling started playing as kids with mothers, older sisters or aunts? for me it all starts struggling with a stepmother and aunt when i was 10 years old… and you?

AgathaDelicious

For me it was my best friend I grew up with. He was on the wrestling team and would show me stuff. We would also 'couch wrestle' lol. Like I would sit at one end of couch, him at the other, and we would both try and push each other off the couch with out legs while watching TV or whatever. (I know this is a question for guys. Hope it's ok I chimed in)

kennys

For me it began with my Buddy's Girlfriend. we were all at the beach on senior break. playing flag football in the sand. i accidentally tackled Kim after to going for the flag. needless to say it was on from there. Kim was a female jock that was very athletic. she jumped on my back and took me down and we began to wrestle in the sand, i could not get her off of me. she wound up sitting on my chest and made me say uncle. all of my friends were there cheering her on while i laid there totally embarrassed.

Wrestlefan12

So for me I grew up in a neighborhood full of older kids and I was the second youngest in the bunch. This was back in the late 90's as WWE was in it's prime. All of us would gather on the trampoline which was next to a thick tree so you could pull off "top rope" moves. Long story short there I was one of the jobbers along with the youngest kid in the group.

Then over time as we got a little bit older, he and I would end up acting out pro style matches by ourselves, almost every day. Unfortunately for me, a group of new kids moved in and my wrestling partner and I grew apart, which ended our wrestling.

Fast forward to 2008-09, I stumbled on some female erotic wrestling...fascinating, but still didn't realize how interested I was in wrestling. Then in 2012-13 I found some apartment style wrestling on Youtube out of nowhere...blew my mind! So I started digging around and found many fantasy style wrestling sites that are still producing today!

I think I finally understood the underground wrestling community a couple years later and still learning to embrace/accept my love for it today.

Judokahenk

hi everyone, for how many of you the passion for scissor and mixed wrestling started playing as kids with mothers, older sisters or aunts? for me it all starts struggling with a stepmother and aunt when i was 10 years old… and you?
For me it started when I was 18yr old my last year at Highschool during a Gym lesson , with my Gym teacher Irene de Kok , she was only 6 years older then me at that time and she was a professional Judoka from the Dutch Female Judoteam , she also was my Sensei at my Judoclub so I had already experience with her doing Judorandoris , but after the that Gym lessons at Highschool , my interest for doing scissor and mixed sessions started after does lessons , from there I have meet many females for scissor and mixed sessions. My Son Henk Jr 29yr also now love doing scissors and mixed sessions.

Judokahenk

For me it was my best friend I grew up with. He was on the wrestling team and would show me stuff. We would also 'couch wrestle' lol. Like I would sit at one end of couch, him at the other, and we would both try and push each other off the couch with out legs while watching TV or whatever. (I know this is a question for guys. Hope it's ok I chimed in)
Hello Agatha , I hope we will meet in february 2024 for a Competitive Wrestling , when I will be in Nevada Las Vegas for Holiday with my Daughter Jasmin 25yr and Son Michael 22yr. We all 3 also like wrestling with other guys and girls.